Fuel Your DTC Growth: Merchandise Planning Best Practices for Omni-channel Brands
Brought to you by 7thonline in partnership with
What do your customers want? Driving a sharper assortment focus to fuel your direct-to-consumer (DTC) channel growth is becoming an increasingly important piece of the merchandise planning puzzle for omni-channel brands. Moreover, leading players are breaking down internal silos between brick-and-mortar, e-commerce, wholesale and international planning divisions in order to better execute global merchandising strategies.
The road to greater visibility and more proactive planning is built with the essential building blocks of organization, process and technology improvements. Join us to hear from retail and consumer industry experts from Kurt Salmon and 7thonline and to explore best practices and critical capabilities to drive DTC growth.What you will learn:
- What is the DTC business opportunity for branded designers and manufacturers?
- How are leaders building winning organizations to drive DTC growth?
- What are the best practices around streamlining planning processes and integrating DTC planning with wholesale?
- What should you look for in a technology platform to support omni-channel demand planning?
- What are the lessons learned from successful implementations?
VP of Planning Solutions
This online seminar is complimentary, but registration is required.