Computer Systems Analyst (NYC)
7thonline is a leading provider of cross-channel merchandise and assortment planning solutions to the Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories industry. 7thonline is a dynamic, growing technology company based in NYC that is expanding our Sales and Marketing teams to support our growth.
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic candidate to conduct data analysis and troubleshooting systems issues, to analyze system functionalities for new systems or enhancements of existing systems, and to work with development and UI team in design and development of new systems.
- Collect data and information on system performance and functional discrepancies from users to analyze root cause of issues. Advise solutions to ensure user experience and system reliability; manage user expectation to position the company's products and services strategically.
- Conduct system functional specification analysis with acquired business requirements and expectations; coordinate verbal and written communication between product development areas and business areas to ensure deliverables are executed in a timely manner.
- Document quality assurance issues, system changes, and research subjects for system enhancements and software releases; conduct system testing and manage change control to ensure minimal impacts to projects and users experience.
- Coordinate the system development, testing and implementation throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Assist in system implementation, user training, and market support by assessing risks, benefits, and analyze business processes and information requirements gathered through business discovery meetings with clients to bridge the gap of needs and ensure seamless process and system integration.
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related field. MS degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years progressive experience in the related job fields.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain system development life cycle (SDLC) from integration to design analysis.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies (i.e. Agile).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Well-organized and team-oriented.
- Willing to work under tight deadlines.
- Redmine, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, UML, Oracle SQL & EDI.