Client Service Analyst
We are looking for a strong Client Service Analyst with excellent communication, technology and problem-solving skills, a proven track record of delivering superior customer service and training to clients, and deep working knowledge of Microsoft applications (especially Excel) and the Internet. The position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented, innovative, and energetic person with a strong desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company. We are seeking a Client Support Analyst that has experience delivering highly professional technical support services and can continue to market and sell the benefits of 7thonline's technology & services to new and existing clients. Client relationship experience in the fashion industry is a plus. Some travel may be required. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Front-line interaction with new and existing customers via phone, e-mail and in person to address technology issues.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Technology to facilitate client relationships.
- Develop, organize & implement professional training sessions with retail and vendor clients.
- Conduct quality assurance testing of web application.
- Interact and communicate effectively on technical support issues.
- At least 2+years work experience interacting with business clients.
- Must be professional & communicate well w/ all levels in a company.
- Team player and strong leadership skills a must. Thrives in young, entrepreneurial company.
- Tech savvy. Strong Internet & Excel skills REQUIRED.
- Strong self-motivator.
- Technical training experience and fashion industry experience a plus.