Business Analyst (NYC)
The Business Analyst works closely with Clients, Business Partners and Business Subject Matter Experts in both US and China to define, implement, and support functional requirements of medium to large, highly complex technical and non-technical projects. This role will also provide recommendations to senior management regarding type and number of resources - human, financial, tools, etc. required to complete assigned projects.
- Analyze business processes and information needs.
- Conduct feasibility analysis for the overall business direction and development for the company; Make recommendations for cost effective solutions.
- Be knowledgeable about business needs, the businesses of competitors, and emerging trends from the retail industry of both US and China.
- Conduct competitor analyses, market data research and recommend competitive business strategies.
- Perform project planning with cost accounting, and run profitability analysis to project financial returns.
- Establish and maintain database for reporting systems for sales reporting and analysis automation. Conduct business requirement analysis and database documentation to provide information analysis and reporting needs.
- Strong time management skills.
- Detail oriented. Willingness to take on additional tasks and/or duties as needed.
- Ability to communicate issues with business partners and team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Strong problem solving, research and follow-through skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management, finance or equivalent.